Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU 2014/2015 post-UTME registration has commenced. The 2014/2015 Post-UTME Screening Exercise of Obafemi Awolowo University, is for candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University and scored 200 or above in the last UTME.
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates should register on-line on eportal.oauife.edu.ng or www.oauife.edu.ng with a scratch card available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. The scratch cards are available from any of the under-listed banks and locations outside OAU Campus:
1. Skye Bank PLC: Ile-Ife, Osogbo, Ibadan, Lagos (Allen Avenue)
2. Zenith Bank PLC: Ile-Ife, Osogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ilorin, Kaduna, Abuja, Lagos (Allen Avenue & Victoria Island)
3. Ecobank PLC: Ile-Ife, Ibadan, Lagos (Opebi & Allen Avenue)
4. Wema Bank PLC: Modakeke-Ife
5. First Bank PLC: Ile-Ife, Ibadan, Lagos (Ikeja)
6. GTB PLC: Lagere, Ile-Ife
7. OAU Microfinance Bank: Ile-Ife
8. Stanbic/IBTC Bank: Ile-Ife
9. UBA PLC: Ile-Ife, Ibadan
10. Union Bank: Ile-Ife
11. Finbank PLC: Ondo, Akure, Ado-Ekiti, Ifaki-Ekiti
12. Mainstreet Bank (Nig) Ltd: Ile-Ife
13. Diamond Bank: Ile-Ife
14. Olofin Microfinance Bank: Ile-Ife
Candidates are required to upload their passport photograph on-line.
The OAU Post Utme screening exercise will hold on Saturday, 2nd August, 2014 by 12.00 noon in various Centres at Ile-Ife. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, by 11.00 am.
Access to the University website for normal registration for the screening exercise will remain open till 12.00 noon on Friday, August 1st, 2014.
D. O. Awoyemi