The University of Port-Harcourt has announced the 2014/2015 post-UTME screening exercise.Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt in the 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a score of 180 and above, are invited to the Screening Exercise.
NB: Candidates who chose Physiology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively they should contact other Universities for admission into Physiology and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for further directives.
Method Of Application:
Click on 2014/2015 Post UTME Screening Exercise to read the detailed Registration Procedure.
Qualified candidates are to input their UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details on the registration portal via the school website.
Candidates are to print the pre-loaded details slip for the payment of the Uniport post utme 2104 form.
With the slip, candidates are to proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure (Banks: U & C Microfinance Bank, UBA Group, Access Bank, Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, FCMB Plc, Sterling Bank Plc) and make payment of N1.000.00 (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test). They will obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
Then proceed to the university website to login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip and print pre-loaded photo card. Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
Screening exercise will hold from 4th – 8h August, 2014 as follows;
Monday, 4th , August, 2014 7.00 am Management Sciences
Tuesday, 5th, August, 2014 7.00 am Humanities/Science
Wednesday, 6th, August, 2014 7.00 am Medicine and Surgery/Dentistry/ Anatomy/ Nursing
Thursday, 7th August, 2014 7.00 am Social Sciences/Education/Pharmacy
Friday 8th August,2014 7.00am Engineering /Agriculture
Application closes 28th July, 2014
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
• A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
• A Pen, and Non-Programmable Calculator.
• The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
• Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0’Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
• Mobile Phones, Walkman, Ipod, Ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Venue.
• Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on 28th July, 2014
• Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am each day.
• Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
For technical support during the registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 08091153162; 08157374445; 08102450544,